Saturday, April 28, 2012

Days Go By

Hello!

It's been another crazy few days over here, sorry for not posting! Here's a recap:

Friday


Ran my 2 miles! I finished in about 22 minutes, which is fine by me! It was my first time, in probably forever running two miles straight, so I was very happy with myself. I felt so good afterwards!
Happy Girl after my run!
After that I had a delicious bowl of Oatmeal with apples & walnuts. It is the best creation ever, as I've stated before. I think I could live off of it. SO good.
1 serving Oats
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
5 walnuts, crushed.
Half and apple, diced

Then I was a lazy girl who napped my day away until work later that evening. My nap was definitely needed, as I went on a nice 5 mile, hilly, windy, bike ride! I hadn't road a bike in a while, so it was fun to get on one and go for a nice ride, I'll have to try to fit it into my routine more often! After my bike ride I enjoyed a nice batch of plain organic yogurt, chia seeds, flax seeds, blueberries, and strawberries.
Tangy, Crunchy & Sweet!
Saturday (today):

Woke up early and went to training and.......
.....
...
..
.
I ran a 5k! YIPPEE! I'm so proud of myself, my time wasn't great and I'm definitely not happy with it (44:00). But I'm so happy that I could just accomplish a 5k, I ran the whole time and didn't stop. My time may have something to do with doing it on a treadmill, I always seem to run a bit faster outside. It was so motivational and definitely a mood booster to show that I can really do whatever I set my mind too! Also, I have plenty of time to cut my time down. I'm running in an actual run, The Color Run at the end of July, so I have about 3 months to improve. 
I got a nice little cut on my toe during my run too. Not a blister, just a toenail that attacked my toe :(.
My battle wound. Is it bad I'm kind of proud of it?!


Also, I'm down 2 more lbs! Go me! As much as I like seeing my weight go down, I'm much more happy about my body fat % going down, and just seeing and feeling the change in my body. The weight loss is just a plus, I'm just so happy to see my body transforming into a healthy, fit body.

I also bought some strawberry seeds today and planted them, I'll keep you updated with my adventure with planting!

Well, that's how my past few days have been! How have you been?

- Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment