Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kicking It Up a Notch!

Good morning!

Last night was a sad, sad, night in Boston. Guess it just wasn't their year this year. It was an intense game though, definitely how playoff games should be played! But, great season and better luck next year boys!

This morning I had my workout with Enza. It was a great, sweaty, booty kickin' workout for sure! I ran my normal mile, then did some major leg and ab workouts! She had me doing everything, stability ball, planks, push ups, resistance bands, the whole shebang! I still can't get over how good I feel after these workouts, I love it! I'm going to rest tonight and not do any circuit since I had my workout this morning, but I will probably still take Brody for a nice walk later this afternoon.

Speaking of my trainer, Enza wants me to run 2 miles tomorrow! I know, it's not much, and I can totally do it, I'm just totally freaking myself out! I think I'm going to go the route around the pond in my neighborhood. It's nice, scenic, somewhat private and I think is about 2.02 miles from my house and back. I just need to stay calm and pace myself. Wish me luck!

I've been on a salad kick lately, I had this beast of a salad for lunch yesterday.
It was delicious! It had; romaine lettuce, carrots, broccoli, a few almonds, and lemon basil chicken. It was so good, juts the right bit of everything! I ate this dry again, its strange, I use to have to ALWAYS have dressing, and now the  flavor of the vegetables and chicken just taste great to me plain! 

- Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment