Sunday, April 22, 2012

Up and at 'em!

Happy Sunday & Happy Earth Day!

I got to sleep in this morning until 9, it felt like heaven, I haven't sleep in for so long! I took a nice mile run down by the beach today. I finished in about 12:48, which is pretty good I think, considering I stopped to walk and enjoy the scenery for a bit and had to stop again to mix my hair that was falling out! I think since it was a little chillier this morning I just wanted to get back into the warmth of my house!

Nothing like a gloomy, misty, foggy, Sunday morning run!
Can't forget to take the scenic self shot!
I really do love living right on the ocean. It's so peaceful, and very convenient, and is a nice picture to look at as I run! I could never not live on the water, a few of my friends from college have to drive 2 hrs+ to get to the closest beach and it blows my mind! Now, I know people have farther drives, and some people have never even seen the ocean... but just growing up around the ocean my whole life, it is something I could never live without! So, if you haven't seen the ocean, get to it ASAP! 
For breakfast I had oatmeal with cinnamon, walnuts and diced apples. It was delicious, like a warm apple pie right in my mouth! Definitely what I needed on this dreary morning!

Enjoy your day, and do something good for the earth!

-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment